Good evening everyone,
Hope your MOnday was a good one.... well, as good as Mondays can be!!
I returned to school today and had a really good day. Got lots of hugs, smiles and encouragement!! I was, however, VERY tired; but I'll go to bed very early tonight. Apparently, I am going back again tomorrow!! :)
Being my first day back, I left early for an appointment with the Plastic Surgeon. It was a really good visit. I still have the drain tube; but it isn't hurting/bothersome as much today. It will remain 'in' until the amount of fluid drops considerably.
She did remove the stitches from my incision. She was very thorough and sees NO signs of infection and is not expecting to, just making sure. She feels like we did the right thing, and I"m sure I agree with her! (Or, will eventually).
The really 'exciting' thing is: I don't have to see her again for TWO weeks!! I think this is the first time since mid February that I've not been every single week!!! YAY!! I do not have to make a trip to Atlanta in the middle of such the busy week next week with graduation activities!!
THANK YOU ALL for the prayers, words of encouragement and just loving me!! I am overwhelmed with the number of people who are fighting alongside me.
Please continue to pray for healing and good progress. This fluid NEEDS to slow WAY down before I can remove this drain tube, and THEN I think I will feel MUCH better!!
I also ask you continue to pray for my energy level!! I am 'plum tuckered' after the long day I've had, and will probably go to bed in the next few minutes (Yes, it IS still daylight!! haa haa)
Until next time...... find someone to fight for. Even if you are fighting your own battle; you can fight alongside someone else in theirs. If you are at a place where you just cannot fight WITH/FOR someone; then let them fight WITH/FOR YOU!!!! That is perfectly alright (so I'm told!! haa haa).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sleep well...praying for renewed energy in the morning for your next day of school! Love, Shelby and Bob
ReplyDeleteYou say that you are going to bed and it is still daylight like there is something wrong with that?????? I do that quite frequently in the summer. You know I go to bed with the chickens.
ReplyDeleteSooooo thankful that your day went well. See you this afternoon.
Leah