Last night (Tuesday) around 9:30 or so, the phone rang. The caller ID showed an Atlanta cell phone number. So, Chris answered and it was the Breast Surgeon! She had called to tell us the pathology report was back from surgery!
Just as the 'unofficial' report showed, there was NO cancer present in the lymph nodes. The 'margins' were also clear. She told us the size of the place (I refuse to use the t word), but I don't remember what it was exactly.
So, basically, she just called to say I am officially CANCER FREE!!!! (Which we kind of figured from the preliminary reports, but now we have the proof!!) This was all concerning the right side. The left side was ALL clear....
YEEE HAAAAA!!! What a way to end the day yesterday!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YIPPEE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say I am thinking about you and so glad things are going so smoothly. Love you girl!!!! Marilyn
ReplyDeleteThank you LORD for your precious care and healing of my friend!
ReplyDeleteOur God is an awesome God!
ReplyDeleteKrista, You can really see the sovereignty of God in your "story". God is behind the scenes working every detail out for your good! (Including a very conscientious doctor excited about calling you at 9:30 in the evening!)I know you are being used to encourage others and to glorify the Lord. Take care. Know we love you! Thelma G.
ReplyDeleteWe expected a miracle.
ReplyDeleteYou are so special to us
we know you are to Him too.
Now you can get on being you …
for our Lord, Chris, the kids, and your extended family.
We thank God for you and yours,
Wayne & Charlee
Our God truly is THE MOST AWESOME! I am so thankful for your good news! Continue to rest in Him as you recover! Things will only get better from here on out!
ReplyDeleteThank you, God for Krista and for what she means to so many...especially what she means to You! Thank you for the peace and comfort You have provided to her and her family as they travel this road and most of all, THANK YOU for the most wonderful gift of answered prayers for the Miller family!!
In Jesus most precious name,
Amen
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete