Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Consult

I will have an appointment for a surgical consult on THURSDAY, JAN 7 at 11:00 a.m.

Please pray that I love this doctor (and feel confident in the care I will receive) so that we can get surgery scheduled and get this show on the road!!!

Also, please pray that on this day, the weather will not be of concern for travels~ SNOW is predicted, and Chris and I will be in Atlanta while the children are in school.  Please pray for our children to be safe!!

Thanks everyone!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Love y'all and will be praying for your appointment tomorrow. Also praying for your precious children.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.R.A.Y.I.N.G. He will go before you!! Love ya,

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you girl----email me for anything you may need. PRAYING for all your needs to be met.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRAYING~PRAYING~PRAYING~PRAYING!!!!

    God is so good to us Krista and I KNOW that He has His hand on you all right now through all of this!

    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are praying... when I hugged you last night I prayed for you...as I look at your picture, I am praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying and I'll make sure the kidos get home safely today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my love to all of you I pray your journey is light and you feel the love of our father surrounding you and your circumstances." Unto you o my strength I will sing praises for god is my defense my fortress and high tower the god who show me mercy and steadfast love"(Pslam 59:17)
    I will be praying for your appointment today..

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Encouraging words spoken by God to Joshua as he began a new journey have been resonating in my mind this week. I'll share some excerpts:
    "No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you."
    "Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." -- from Joshua 1
    Papa Mac and I will be praying on all points today: your appointment, the children's safety, the weather, etc. We love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you that you love this doctor as much as you do your other doctor. Praying that you and Chris have a safe trip home. Praying that the children get safely home. Love you tons and tons!!!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your family is continually in my prayers. All of you mean so much to me and my family. I too am reminded of a verse from Joshua when the Israelites crossed the Jordan. They were encouraged to stick close to the ark of the covenant (the earthly presence of God) and reassured: "Then you will know which way to go, since you have never been this way before." Joshua 3:4 Remember--He is your point man. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krista, May the light of God's love, the warmth of God's blessings, be with you and your family. Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Krista--thank you for allowing me to follow you in this journey and to lift up you and your family to our Heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete