Friday, January 8, 2010

Surgery is SET!!!!!

Hello all,
Just wanted to let you know that I have a date for surgery!
January 20, 2010 will be the day!!  I will be at the Northside Women's Center (I think), and surgery is set for 10:00 a.m.~

This will be another answered prayer!!  They told me yesterday it usually takes 3-4 weeks to get everyone's schedule coordinated.  Well, I guess God showed them!  It is less than 2 weeks!!

Please begin to pray now for the entire medical team... surgeons; nurses; everyone!!  Please also pray for my family as we prepare for this most important day we face!!

Thank you so much!!

19 comments:

  1. Got it written on my calendar and will marking it for prayer starting NOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Lord for the quick date. I pray now for all who come in contact with Krista... give them wisdom, discernment, keen eyes, steady hands, good sleep the night before, and kind and compassionate hearts that when they come into Your daughter's presence, they will treat her like the princess that she is. Father, I ask for favor and grace for Krista as she "walks" thru this "season". I ask for angels to guard her, keep her, watch over her and bring her sustenance in the days ahead. I ask, Lord, that You give her Your shalom and keep her right in the center of the palm of Your strong and mighty right hand.

    Above all, Poppa, I ask that You would heal her totally, completely, inside and out.... that none but You would get the glory, for You alone are worthy.

    I ask this in Your Son's precious Name, Jesus, our Lord and Savior...

    AMEN!!!


    love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very encouraging. Our people at the church continue to lift all 5 of your names in their prayers. Wednesday night - everyone who prayed - mentioned your family. Let us know how and when you need us - at any time. Danna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful news!! So glad that He orchestrated exactly what you need. I am continuing to pray. Plan on me bringing a meal to your family once you are home.

    Love ya,

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelley Bynum SharpeJanuary 8, 2010 at 2:32 PM

    I went through Northside when I had a scare several years ago, they are fabulous -- you will be in wonderful hands.

    Thank you for having the courage to share your journey with us, I hope you find strength and encouragement through all the people you have gathered around you as well as from your strong relationship with the Father.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound so at peace about your decision...I will continue to pray for you and Chris and the Kids. I know you're in great hands -both medically and spiritually.

    ReplyDelete
  7. John & Rosemary GodfreyJanuary 8, 2010 at 5:44 PM

    Renenber our Experiencing God group? What was the main lession we learned? That God is at work in this world. Your situation is proof. God doesn't always deliver us from trials, but He does go through them with us. And, He is already waiting on the other side. Your complete healing will comee from Him as all healing does. All for His glory, my sister in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you daily. I am so thankful that the surgery was set up so quickly. I am believing that this will be over quickly and your healing process will be fast. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  9. God is so amazing. He always works everything out down to the tiniest details. He knows the plans He has for you.......

    You are on my calendar and you and your family will continue to be in my prayers.

    Love you all,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great news, but I'm not surprised in the least. I know God is going to use this for his glory and to show many how much he loves his children. I know he is pleased that you have choosen to share this journey.He loves you and so do I.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just stopped in from Cindys blog...I will add you to my prayers. Youth workers have a special place in my heart. Praying God does exceedingly more than you can ask or imagine. Thanks for sharing your story...

    Take care,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found your blog through Cindy. You will be in all our prayers in Canton Ga. Love, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just trying to figure out how to post something! We're in prayer for you all.... whether I get something on the post or not :( from your techno challenged friene - KRISTY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mother sent me your blog. I am and will continue to pray for you and your family. Always remember who God is, what He can do and allow Him to keep working through you. Know I love you sweet friend! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your blog...Wow, you are amazing, Krista...you have managed to bring everyone along for "the ride" in the most uplifting and inspiring way. I thank you for sharing this really most intimate moment in time for you and your family.

    Your date is marked on our calendar and so now we have specifics to begin praying for. Yahweh is sooooooo obviously at work here, we thank Him for having His hand in this and His covering over you and your family.

    We pray that every person involved in your surgery, treatment, and recovery be touched by the Hand of Yah and listen to His guidance so that His will be done on your road to healing and recovery. We ask this in the name of His Son, Yahshua, Jesus. Amen

    Kelly Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are in such good hands, of course, with God, but also medically and emotionally. I have been very impressed with Northside's staff and support systems. Prayin' for ya, girl!
    Joellen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Krista, my sister had the same diagnosis and she actually had a double mastectomy. She has 15 years of survivor success and counting!!! She's beautiful and courageous! She was 47 at the time. I will give your Dad her phone number. She would be happy to talk to you before or after or both! She loves to help other women facing what you are. Best wishes, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  18. krista,
    I love you and your attitude. You and your family will be in my prayers. I know you are in good hands, with Gods help you will get through this and shine like a star.
    I am so grateful God brought me and my family to Buford to know wonderful people like you. You inspire me.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  19. My dear "sister in Christ"..Remember what God spoke to my heart. "She is my Child and I WILL take care of her!!!.. God is in charge and he loves you and your family...So do I...I cherish working side by side with you everyday ...You have taught me more than you realize about myself and how to be brave and true to God...I love you with my whole heart and pray daily for your quick recovery..I am glad that God knows more than we do! Shirley

    ReplyDelete